Sunday, April 27, 2008

(no subject)

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/28/amy_goodman_questions_sen_obama_on


What's amazing is how willing people are to actively participate in
their own indoctrination. I've posted direct quotes from Barack Obama's
own website regarding his policies on digg, only to be dugg down into
oblivion by those who would rather not know that he supports *expanding*
the military, *increasing* US intervention and unilateralism abroad, and
has voted and given vocal support for unacceptable domestic measures
like Real ID and the USA PATRIOT act.

It's interesting how people who love Obama for his positivity and his
charisma will then actively try to hide the truth about bad policies of
his that would affect us all, rather than confront him with them and try
to get them changed.

--

I will say this, though. I'm proud of Obama for actually answering Amy's
questions and not running away.

I have a lot of respect for the man and I'm glad he's a US senator, and
yes, I'd much rather have him as president than either Hillary or
McCain. The problem is, that's not saying much.

No comments: